Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Sweet Baby


For those of you who know me well, you'll remember this was going to be my easy, scheduled baby. And really, Lydia is such a joy to have in our family and is my easiest baby so far.
At right you'll see my sweet, angelic baby girl sleeping soundly. Who cares that its on my pillow, right?! :)

Though, I've loved the Preperation for Parenting info I haven't been able to follow it to T because we've been in a bit of a transition, you see,and life is not always what we plan.

She's done really well on an eating schedule and pretty decent on a sleeping schedule. Last night she went 6 hours between feedings for the first time! Yeah, Lydia!

It's that little go-to-sleep- by-herself thing that's tricky in a house of 10-30 people. Some people LOVE to hold the baby to sleep. And others LOVE to make so much noise, a hibernating bear couldn't sleep!
So I'm using the great Prep info that I know so well, and also adding "transitional understanding" as I like to call it.

No comments: