Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Forgot to Tell You

In an effort to make all (2) of this week's blog posts completely about me, I wanted to tell you what Mark got me for my birthday. Which was over 2 months ago. I'm a little behind in the blogosphere.

I'll give you some hints.

1. It came in a box.


2. Packed in dry ice



3. From the Cheesecake Factory (you should be really close to an answer by now)


If your name is not Gretchen, you may try to guess what flavor it was. A prize may or may not be given to all the lucky winners.

Not just any kind of husband orders (read: pays for) cheesecake to sit on your porch in a box all day in the middle of August. Not just any kind of husband listens to and acts upon all the hints a woman drops about not really liking regular cake. I think it may be one of my most favorite birthday presents yet!

Thank you, Mark. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(We froze some and I even shared a piece with him this week. Yes, I know, that is sacrifical love defined.)

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Ok so you have a wonderful husband! What a catch. What a blessing. Thanks for posting about it:)

Kelly said...

Chocolate Raspberry truffle.

I'm SO glad that Mark got it right this year!! When I knew it was your birthday I started to get a little nervous for ya but what a great surprise!!
I hope it was EVERYTHING you remembered!!!
Come back soon and I'll treat you to a piece!!
GOOD JOB MARK!!!

Jody said...

Practice makes perfect! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Kelly said...

That's not the right answer????
I thought that was your favorite?

Malissa said...

Mmmmm...love cheesecake! I knew I had a good reason to like Mark LOL! Charlie actually got me the same thing one year for my birthday. Not quite the feat with my bday being in January not August :D