Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The Photo Speaks to Me: Unsolicited Commentary and Conversation
1. The only thing that matches in this photo is Claire's shirt to Lydia's socks! When did I stop caring what my children look like in public?! What does that say about me? I think I still care. Sometimes.
2. The duck. Which came first the yellow or the green? Is it graffiti? Or is it old paint showing through?
3. We're trying to figure out which season it is: Claire: in capris and Lydia: bundled up in her jacket.
4. I have NEVER gotten into the whole tennis shoes without socks thing. I understand having some really low socks, but NO socks is not cool. How can that feel good? Do you do that? I don't do that. And I have never ever ever ever worn socks with sandals. However, I cannot speak for other adult members of the family.
5. The big sisterly love is simply oozing down and all around this photo and puddling on the floor of the world with sibling love. Claire is completely smitten with glee.
6. Lydia wishes she felt the same way.
7. Did the following picture come before or after the above photo?
8. Why do I like it even more?