Monday, January 26, 2009

Cutest Boy Shirt Ever

This shirt makes me laugh out loud!!!! It makes me laugh out loud EVERY time I look at it! I've seen it many, many times now and I still laugh.

The handsome, diaper-clad boy is my nephew, T., who is 3 days younger than Lydia. He's Uncle BJ's boy and is all kinds of adorable. But when he wears that shirt, he's irresistible to me.

Lydia can't stop looking either. I'm telling ya, that shirt ROCKS!!

And here T's saying,
"Yeah, I have to be in by curfew, but they do pay all my bills and keep me supplied with milk and Huggies. I can't complain."
T.T., (that's what I call him, even though his middle name doesn't start with a T.) I'm so glad you're in our family. You fit right in.

Tomorrow (or the next day), I'm gonna post a Redneck Reality about your Daddy that will give many a faint-hearted girl, a very queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. So for tonight, we'll just look at your shirt and laugh and know that even if your Daddy does some really gross stuff, he still makes really cute kids.

1 comment:

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

Such a cute shirt! Lydia is getting so big!