Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Post #100

It's Post #100. You don't really have to go back and count how many posts I've made. My little blogger dashboard just told me the number and I'm believing it. I hope that means how many I've actually posted and not how many I've started and are withering away in the Unposted Posts section of blogland.

How strange that this being Post #100 actually means something to me, but it does. So why have I waited so long to post it? Hmmmm . . . I'll give you three guesses.

a. I was trying to come up with something really cute and clever to write about

b. I didn't know it was going to be Post #100, therefore I didn't know I needed to celebrate it

c. I was enjoying and entertaining our best friends from Texas for 10 days

d. I was preparing my house to enjoy and entertain our best friends from Texas for the 10 days before their 10 day visit

e. One of my 4 beautiful children has been under the weather lately

f. Speaking of weather, I was waiting for the leaves to change color so I could blog about that

(This multiple choice thing is just like my Social Statistics tests in college! I posted about that somewhere, but I can't remember where.)


Okay, class, here are the answers:
a. Honestly, I don't try to be cute and clever . . .I just am. I can't help it. I don't try. I promise.

b. I didn't know

c. Yes!!! Yes!!! We had so much fun!!!! You're going to see a bazillion posts about everything we did just as soon as I have time to upload the pictures!

d. BINGO!!! We actually made our third floor liveable for our guests. We now have a fully functional bathroom on the third floor and a guestroom. Again, pictures will follow someday.

e. Lydia's teething with a fever. But she's being so cuddly. Today she actually, quietly let me rock her to sleep. That hasn't happened. Ever.

f. If I purposely waited to post, I'd never remember to do it. The fall leaves are just starting to be gorgeous around here. (Together now, everyone, "Pictures to follow".)

So there it is. The very dry, boring Post #100.

It's been a good first hundred. Looking forward to the next.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You must be a little confused. See we weren't up there to see you for 10 days so I don't know who you are calling your best friends but you are wrong. Just kidding! I'm so glad you had such a good time! Hopefully someday we will get to come as well. Congrats on the #100 post. I've enjoyed reading ALL of them! Love you!